Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Saturday, February 12, 2011

stylish blogger award

The wonderful Melissa from Kensington Cottage gave me this award, the write up she gave me was so sweet, thank you so much Melissa.

So now I have to share with you seven things about myself.

1. I have been married to my wonderful husband for half my life and we were dating for three years before that so I have spent more of my life with him than without!

2. We moved back to our home town 14 years ago to raise our family.
3. We attend the same church that I was baptised in, married in and had all our children baptised in.

4. My mother was a professional seamstress, I only learnt to sew when she started losing her sight. I don't overly enjoy the process but like the finished product- its got to be quick and easy without too much brain power used.

5. I was a primary school teacher before I had children.

6. I love reading, my favourite author at the moment is Francine Rivers, but I love reading children's fiction too- I am currently reading Kathryn Gasky's Owls of Ga'hoole books.

7. My birthday and the girl's are one day apart, her birthday is Valentine's Day- so I guess that means my birthday is TOMORROW!

I will pass this award onto the following sweet friends:






and Elise at Ribbons of Light

These ladies all inspire me in their walks of life, please take the time to go and visit them if you don't already know them.

2 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! I love these lists of things I didn't know. It's fun to learn little things about my friends. Happy birthday!!! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.