Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Sunday, May 23, 2010

winter warmth


I love my fire.
It makes the house so warm and cosy in the winter.
We had one in our previous house, but this house didn't have one when we first moved in. 
The reverse cycle air conditioner just didn't provide the same comforting warmth and the house would be cold again 10 minutes after you  turned it off.
We were fortunate enough to be able to install one the second winter we were here and it has been a blessing ever since- I don't think we would have a house without one again!


The Girl loves the fire too...


and it seems so does The Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.