Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Saturday, September 5, 2009

thursday night's tea

This is one of our home-grown chickens.
Last night I roasted it and served it with mashed potato, coleslaw, corn on the cob and gravy.

I couldn't work out why this looked strange when I took the photo- like I had forgotten something- can you guess?

The gravy!

I poured it on and ate this delicious tea- another one of my favourites- like a take-away without all the nasties!

The cabbage, carrot, and chicken were all home-grown. YUMMO!!

Tonight's tea is Thai fish cakes another favourite- what a great week of super yummy meals we've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.