Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Friday, August 14, 2009

we're not eskimos

Inspired by Gae's plans for August I thought we might try her idea to make an igloo out of sugar cubes.
I also decided that we should try making an igloo out of ice cubes.

The result? Well the above is the collapsed ice igloo and the sugar cubes were a bit of a disaster as well.

The children enjoyed crunching on the ice and sugar cubes (only a few!) so all was not lost.
We decided that Eskimos are obviously more suited to making igloos than Australians who have never seen ice or snow!

B4 worked very hard and was very studious even had a picture to copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.