Thank you for dropping by five brothers one sister, please stop for a browse.
Don't be shy if you enjoyed a post please leave a comment, join my followers list or follow by email.
I love hearing from anyone who visits.
God Bless,
Deanne

Sunday, August 1, 2010

pom pom

Introducing Pom Pom, the newest clown to join our family.

 I found the suit at the op shop the other day, in a box they set aside for dress ups.
I went to Lincraft and bought some white pom poms and hot glued them on.

She was so excited and wanted to do a clown act with her older clown brothers.
They did a little act last night- and I tell you she's got the knack and her own special clown voice.
I am sure she will be a hit at this year's Home School Concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always appreciate your kind words.